- The price paid for the craft and all equipment does not exceed the total sum to be insured.
- The craft is professionally built.
- The craft is not a conversion.
- The craft is maintained in a "seaworthy" condition.
- In respect of trailered craft, the trailer wheel is fitted with a wheel clamp, when not in use.
- In respect of craft with outboard motors, the outboard motors are fitted with a proprietary outboard motor lock, specifically designed for that purpose.
- The craft is taken out of the water when not in use .
You or any person who uses the boat, or the directors where the proposer is a limited company :
I confirm that my details fulfil all the above criteria.
- are resident(s) in the (or where a Limited company the directors are resident in and the company has a registered address) in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or IOM and have been for more than 1 year.
- have not had more than 1 accident or loss in the past 5 years, in connection with any craft you have used or owned, where the amount claimed or loss is less than 10% of the sum insured.
- have not been convicted of any offence other than minor motoring offences (speeding or parking offences).
- have not been refused or declined insurance, or had increased premiums or special terms imposed.
- have not suffered from diabetes, epilepsy, heart condition or any other physical infirmity or disease, nor had any condition controlled by drugs.
If your details fall outside the above criteria, please contact us on 0344 8921354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we may still be able to offer terms.